Critical Care Associate Nurse Manager Austin ICU
· Shape your future with us
· Full time, part time opportunities available
· Heidelberg location
Grow your career at Austin Health!
Austin Health is a major tertiary health provider in the northeast of Melbourne.
Internationally renowned for our research and learning precincts, specialist work in cancer, liver transplantation and more, Austin Health provides specialist career pathways and endless career opportunities.
Intensive Care Unit
Join our leadership team and be a part of a collaborative, inspiring and dedicated team.
The Intensive Care Unit is a state-of-the-art facility with 29 beds and cares for over 2300 patients per year.
As a member of our Intensive Care Unit, you will provide complex and multi-disciplinary care to a broad range of patients including; liver transplant, spinal, thoracic, cardiac surgery, neuro-surgery, general medicine and liver failure.
If you’re ready for a challenge – this job is for you.
Grow your career with our nursing education team and access professional development and support programs.
Join Austin Health and shape your career through exceptional care, discovery and learning.
· Post graduate qualification in critical care nursing (ICU)
· Experienced ICU nurse in an acute hospital with strong clinical skills
· Current registration with Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
· Confident leader who is able to engage with staff, drive change and challenge current thinking
· A commitment to continuing professional development to advance nursing practice
To discuss our current opportunities, please contact:
Yvonne Ballueer ICU Nurse Unit Manager
Phone (03) 9496 5870
Joanne Clarke –ICU Workforce Coordinator, ICU
Phone: (03) 9496 4845