About the Opportunity
Our client - a market leading manufacturer - is now seeking a Part-time Occupational Nurse to join their team in Melbourne.
This position is designed to support the Occupational Health team through delivering all aspects of service, including pre-employment medical assessments, health surveillance programs, functional capacity evaluations and associated health promotion.
More specifically, some of your key responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
* Providing high quality medical assessments for Pre-employment medical assessments, spirometry, vision screening, musculoskeletal examinations, functional capacity evaluations, drug and alcohol screenings and other relevant requirements;
* Supporting and managing allocated administrative tasks, including accurate docu mentation and high levels of compliance to existing procedures;
* Exercising good judgement with the ability to demonstrate sensitivity across the organisation;
* Ensuring the equipment is well maintained for safe and accurate use; and
* Complying with privacy and confidentiality principles to all work practices.
About the Benefits
If you're a hard working Occupational Nurse looking to join an established organization in a part-time capacity, this is the role for you!
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive an attractive remuneration and an enjoyable work environment with the support of a team of Occupational Health professionals.
For more information and to apply, please click "apply now".