About the Opportunity
WAMS is now seeking a full-time Clinic Practice Manager to join their team in Walgett, NSW.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and acting as part of the Senior Management Team, this position is responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient operation of the WAMS Clinic within legislative standards.
More specifically, your key duties will include (but will not be limited to):
* Managing compliance of the WAMS Clinic with GPA plus Accreditation, QMS standards and secures accreditation;
* Putting in place systems and procedures under a Continuous Improvement Plan that identifies initiatives that improve health service delivery to clients;
* Managing implementation of quality improvement initiatives within the WAMS Clinic;
* Implementing the WAMS Performance Management System for direct reports, including approval and monitoring of annual work plans, performance appraisals and staff training and development;
* Establishing and maintaining a harmonious and productive working relationship with project officers of RACGP, GPET/RTP, OATSIH and the NSW Department of Health;
* Maintaining relationships with other AMSs in the region, as well as other health service providers;
* Negotiating partnerships to improve primary health care delivery and address the determinants of health; and
* Representing WAMS at meetings, conferences and workshops where required in consultation with the CEO.
What We Offer
Your full-time commitment will be rewarded with an attractive salary circa $120,000 plus super (commensurate with experience and qualifications).
In addition, you w ill have access to the following benefits:
* Relocation assistance;
* Subsidised accommodation; and
* Salary sacrificing up to $15,000 per year.
Why Join WAMS?
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a rewarding role in Aboriginal Health with an organisation that is the life breath of its community.
You'll enjoy the unique offering of living and working in Walgett, as you gain experience in regional/remote health while remaining in a community that has everything you need for living day to day. Take advantage of this opportunity to live in an authentic small-town community, where you will form close relationships with members of the community and help them achieve positive health outcomes. Enjoy working in a community where people know you personally and professionally, and greet you with a smile.
In return for your sk ills, versatility and passion for empowering people in their health, you can be proud to work for a long-standing non-profit organisation that operates from a place of honesty, integrity and productivity. You'll work with likeminded individuals who are passionate about the organisation's purpose to provide quality community healthcare.
To learn more and submit your application, click 'Apply for this Job'!