About the role
We are currently seeking a passionate and experienced RN to work within our great Transitional Aged Care Program (TACP) Service, located at The Forrest Centre in Wagga Wagga. As the TACP RN you will work as part of a high performing inter-disciplinary group who use a teamwork approach to provide slow stream rehabilitation and restorative therapies to frail and elderly clients.
The Transitional Aged Care Residential Care service is integrated with, and managed as a component of the Wagga Wagga Health Services and Aged Care Services.
What are we looking for?
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA), with demonstrated evidence to meet the NMBA's Registered Nurse professional standards (code of conduct, code of ethics, guide to professional boundaries, supervision guidelines and standards for practice) commensurate with the position.
- Demonstrates continuous quality improvement with the ability to: comprehensively conduct assessments; develop a plan for nursing practice; provide safe, appropriate and responsive quality nursing practice; and evaluates outcomes to inform nursing practice.
- Demonstrated competencies in and/or knowledge of the complexities and challenges involved in caring for individuals/patients/clients/consumers for the position.
- Demonstrated engagement in therapeutic and professional relationships with communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a multidisciplinary team in a rural health setting.
- Thinks critically and analyses nursing practice with a willingness to provide leadership, embrace change and be a change agent in the coordination and delivery of care.
For a more comprehensive list please visit the position description
What can we offer?
- Full- time permanent opportunity
- Ongoing professional development and support
- Access to a subsidised gymnasium and pool membership for yourself and your family
- Cohesive and supportive work environment
For more information about this role or to apply please visit https://jobs.health.nsw.gov.au/mlhd/jobs/registered-nurse-transition-care-program-tacp-wagga-wagga-23422