- Brand new service: be part of a brand new team
- A range of opportunities – casual, part time and full time roles to suit your needs and lifestyle
- Opportunity to work in a new ‘state of the art’ Interventional Services environment
Wagga Wagga Rural Referral Hospital (WWRRH) is one of the busiest rural hospitals in NSW with 300 beds, over 40,000 emergency presentations, 1,100 births and approximately 11,000 operations each year. WWRRH provides medical, surgical, paediatric, obstetric, rehabilitation, and mental health acute and sub-acute inpatient services. Specialties include cardiovascular, gastroenterology, renal medicine, obstetrics, orthopaedics, psychiatry and paediatrics. WWRRH is part of Murrumbidgee Local Health District.
$61,090 - $85,781
Medical Imaging, Nursing
About the role
Come and join our brand new Interventional Services Team! Are you an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) who is seeking a diverse and interesting role? Well this role can provide you with an opportunity to work in a ‘state of the art environment’ working within Interventional Services labs, recovery and cardiac procedure rooms.
In this role you will responsible for admitting the patient and relevant pre procedure preparation, scouting or scrubbing during procedures as well as patient recovery. Procedures that you will be involved in include diagnostic and interventional radiology, vascular procedures as well as, (at a future date) diagnostic and interventional cardiac procedures.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking experienced RNs who can demonstrate:
- The ability to meet the NMBA competencies for the Registered Nurse & current registration with AHPRA
- Competencies in and or knowledge of the complexities and challenges involved in caring for patients/clients within the Angiography Suite.
- An understanding of diagnostic and interventional procedures performed within the Angiography Suite
- A commitment to working in partnership with patients and families to ensure consumer participation in decision making about patient care and the delivery of care.
- A willingness and ability to be at times rostered on-call with the service being provided 24/7.
For a comprehensive list of the selection criteria please review the position description
What can we offer you?
- A great new work environment
- Fast paced, rewarding and interesting role working with a committed team of professionals
- Competitive salary and packaging provisions
- A fitness passport: access subsidised gymnasiums and leisure centres around Wagga Wagga
Reference or Job Identity Number
Name of Contact Person
Narelle McDevitt - Nursing Manager Theatres
Telephone Number of Contact Person
Closing Date for Applications