- Brand new service: building a brand new team!
- New exciting management and leadership role
- Opportunity to work in a ‘state of the art’ Interventional Services environment
- Attractive remuneration of $112,710 plus packaging provisions
Wagga Wagga Rural Referral Hospital (WWRRH) is one of the busiest rural hospitals in NSW with 300 beds, over 40,000 emergency presentations, 1,100 births and approximately 11,000 operations each year. WWRRH provides medical, surgical, paediatric, obstetric, rehabilitation, and mental health acute and sub-acute inpatient services. Specialties include cardiovascular, gastroenterology, renal medicine, obstetrics, orthopaedics, psychiatry and paediatrics.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated and energetic nursing manager who can demonstrate:
- Current authority to practice as a RN with AHPRA
- Experience in the relevant specialty of Interventional Services, with additional clinical post graduate qualifications in Interventional Service or another related clinical area of expertise (or working towards the achievement of qualification)
- Relevant management experience and possession of a relevant tertiary management qualification (or working towards achievement of qualification)
- High level communication skills, with an ability to problem solve, liaise and negotiate with key stakeholders
- Experience in clinical staff leadership and team management
For a comprehensive list of the selection criteria please review the position description
What can we offer you?
- Great leadership and management opportunity – make your mark on this new service!
- Fast paced, rewarding and interesting role working with a committed team of professionals
- Join a supportive and collaborative nursing leadership team