Work for a global market leader in innovative medical management services to provide patients and their families with comprehensive emotional and clinical support. This is a CBD based role that will be based during office hours, retrieving, assembling and organising relevant information for case managers.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting the client and their family in obtaining the best medical care and provide them with clinical support throughout management of their case.
- Coordinating all medical operations and activities relevant to the case, including the patient, their family, Organisation’s in-house doctor (Personal Medical Case Manager “PMCM”), the Medical Specialist Consultants and others according to each specific case.
- Providing the highest quality service and be professional and cordial at all times, in line with the company’s spirit, vision service agreement and work regulations.
- Division 1 Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 3 years on-ward experience
- Ability to provide a high level of availability and commitment to assigned patients
- Fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and innate empathy
- Customer care orientated
- Assertive, courteous and empathetic
- Ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with CRM and EMR systems to record interactions and activity
- Driven with ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to make public presentations
- Annual salary of $75,000 + super
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Work in a progressive global organisation that actively promotes and celebrates professional development of their staff within the organisation
- No shift work
- Melbourne CBD location
For a confidential discussion about this position, please contact Hanni on 0403 335 087 . To apply for this position, please submit your CV with a covering letter addressing how your skills and experience make you the right candidate for this role.