The ALLIED HEALTHCARE GROUP provides turn-key, outsourced administrative and management services to hospitals and healthcare systems including operation and management of small to large size hospitals, skilled nursing facilities & other healthcare facilities. Our Company is the most experienced hospitals administrator, project planner, experienced in hospitals design, plans, development and commissioning of new hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical equipment procurer, developer and advisory company in the global market today. We provide individual services, turn-key services and total solutions. Unique to our company is the experience and success with Private-Public Hospital Partnerships, new hospital commissioning as well as with academic, teaching hospitals.
Services provided by ALLIED HEALTHCARE GROUP:
1. Turn Key Outsourced Management of hospitals, healthcare facilities, skilled nursing facilities and other facilities.
2. New hospitals Planning, Developing and Commissioning; expansion and modernization of existing healthcare facilities;
3. Operations and management of hospitals, healthcare facilities & skilled nursing facilities
4. Feasibility, Business, and Strategic Planning
5. Organizational Transformation and Turn-Around
6. Operation and management of small to large size hospitals, skilled nursing facilities & other healthcare facilities.
7. Medical equipment procurement and installation, commissioning and operational services across the globe; world-wide hospital technology and equipment delivery;
8. Procurement, supply & leasing of major hospitals machinery, equipment and state of the art radiological and diagnostic systems and services across the globe;
9. Hospital technology world-wide; complete installation of small to large sized hospitals with complete equipments and plant, machinery, and technology and training on turn-key basis; Provide mobile healthcare units for remote areas where conventional healthcare facilities are not available;
We are an internationally recognized, full-service healthcare management & operations; staffing & recruitment and workforce solutions Company. Allied Health Care Group has recruited and placed thousands of professionals on the contract, contract-to-hire, or direct hire position that fits their interests, credentials, experience, and career aspirations. Our high standards have earned us long-standing relationships with some of the country’s best renowned US Hospitals & other Employers that range from major hospitals to long-term care facilities, skilled nursing homes, medical groups and clinics, physician offices, pharmaceutical companies, medical colleges & universities, insurance companies, and TPAs.
AHG is redefining foreign-trained healthcare professional recruitment through a corporate culture and management practices that reflect the Company’s brand promise: "We take care of those who care".
Providing services indicative of a true executive-style search firm, the staff at AHG develops positive relationships with contacts on both sides of the employment equation to ensure the best employee/employer match.
Healthcare staffing solutions & administrative management services including professional education & advancement, training and orientation of healthcare professionals and licensing process of doctors, nurses, physical/occupational therapists, pharmacists, medical technologists and other medical and allied health staff to prepare them for placement at our program’s participating hospitals and healthcare facilities across United States.