"The success of the company is a testament to our nurses and care staff, who constantly strive to provide the highest quality of nursing in our hospitals, aged care homes and in the community.
What defines RNS is our collective energy for care and compassion, not just in what we are working to achieve but also in the way we operate as a company.“- Sue Dunlop
RNS Nursing's service area and team of agency staff has grown and the company has a strong focus on supplying quality staff, compliant to industry and our clients' requirements, in partnership with our sister agencies, throughout Australia in metro, regional, rural and remote locations.
Our innovative methods enable us to find better ways to serve both our clients and nurses.
- A strong focus on continuity of nursing care
- Around the clock, seven days a week, Allocations Consultants responding to bookings
- Rostering solutions to suit your needs
- Online access to available shifts & to view rosters
- Competitive rates which cover all aspects of sourcing, allocation, performance and compliance.
A broad range of services include:
- Permanent recruitment
- Partnering with you in transmission of business
- Private nursing and community brokerage care
- Short-term contracts â€“ metro, regional and rural & remote
- Casual temporary placements in all metro areas
RNS Nursing not only supplies agency staff to the aged care and hospital industry, but we broker community care staff to many in-home care organisations as well. Our in-home care service also offers a direct booking service for one-on-one nursing and personal care.